- Smart: With our segmentation tool, you can intelligently move only the users who you want to move to your other games.
- Powerful: Display your other games in any pre-defined placement at the exact schedule and frequency that you define.
- Free: You already acquired these users, so there's absolutely no reason you should pay to move them to your other games.
Intelligently Retain, Engage & Monetize Your Users
Create custom, targeted communications that maximize the value of your important customer segments.
Internal Cross-PromotionRetain the players you already acquired with PlayHaven's free cross-promotion tool.
RewardsKeep your most valuable players coming back with in-game rewards.
- Intelligent: Use our segmentation tool to precisely define which customers you reward with virtual currency, goods, or other in-game content.
- Powerful: Display at any pre-defined placement at the exact schedule and frequency you define.
- Flexible: Use it however you like - daily rewards, branded promotions, or holiday promotions.
- Free: There's no need to worry about arbitrary volume caps because it's absolutely free to use.
Virtual Good PromotionMaximize revenue by promoting in-game virtual items to your players.
- Intelligent: With our segmentation tool, you can promote your virtual items to the user segments you know are more likely to purchase items.
- Powerful: Cultivate relationships with your whales by giving exclusive offers, discounts or deals.
- Flexible: Experiment with different virtual goods, prices & game placements to optimize your revenue.
- Free: Promoting virtual goods is absolutely free - send as many as you want, we won't take a cut.
AnnouncementsKeep your players engaged by them sending regular & direct in-game messages.
- Smart: With our segmentation tool, you can send announcements to any group of players you want, however frequently you want.
- Flexible: Completely customizable, this content unit can be used however you want - whether promoting a new store item, sending users to Twitter & Facebook or announcing game updates.
- Free: Send as many messages as you think necessary, announcements are complete free to use.
More Games WidgetGenerate free installs and grow revenue with our more games widget.
- Customizable: Dynamically change the look and feel of the widget with our easy to use web dashboard.
- Intuitive: Let other players choose when to explore other games.
- FREE to Cross Promote: Generate free installs for games - moving players among your games is absolutely free.
- Grow Revenue: Promote games from other developers on our network and share in the ad revenue.
Interstitial AdsMaximize revenue by displaying in-game ads to your players.
- Intelligent: With user segmentation, you can define exactly who sees an ad, so you're never sending your most valuable users to other games.
- Transparent: Measure performance and update placement and segments on the fly with our easy-to-use dashboard.
- Monetize: Turn non-paying users into a lucrative source of game revenue by showing them ads from our high quality CPI ad network. We only make money when you make money.
Opt-In Data CollectionEngage players outside of your game by collecting information in game.
- Smart: Use player segmentation to gather information from customer groups that you want to reach via out of game marketing channels.
- Flexible: Securely gather the information needed to reach your players outside of the game.
- Private: You collect the data, you own it. PlayHaven never accesses the information and makes it easy to collect it via our API or from the PlayHaven dashboard.
- Free: Gather as much information from as many players as you want for free.
Target With User Segmentation
Create the best user experience and maximize lifetime value by customizing your game for a varied audience. Segment your in-game marketing and monetization across multiple dimensions.
- Purchase History
- Game Version
- Connection Type
- Time In-Game
- and much more
Tired of reading? Learn more about PlayHaven's powerful LTV maximization platform.
watch the video
watch the video